Mesa, AZ – Berger Production Engineer, Garett Stoddard, visits the Australian Hunting Podcast to talk Berger bullets and ammunition, ballistics, terminal performance, and more in the hour-long episode.
Join Australian Hunt Podcast host, Jason Selmes, and listen in to Episode #248 with Garett here as he meets with Garett to discuss a variety of topics such as:
- What makes a good bullet for target shooting vs. hunting game?
- How do different bullet ogives affect performance? And what does VLD (very low drag) actually mean?
- Are ballistic coefficients important, or just one part of the equation?
- What are the differences in down range performance with flat base vs. boattail bullets?
- Technology advancements, new products, and much, much more!
Selmes stated, “Discussing tipped versus untipped bullets was certainly eye opening for me. Garett was able to give our listeners some great content exploring the rich heritage of Berger Bullets and why Berger offers premium match and hunting bullets where consistency is key to the reputation of Berger.”
Learn more about “Why Consistency Wins”, Ballistic Coefficients (BC’s), BC consistency, and BC effects on accuracy and precision at Berger’s www.NoBSBC.com featuring ballistics articles and content from Berger’s Chief Ballistician, Bryan Litz.
Berger manufactures precision projectiles and match-grade ammunition for Target, Hunting and Tactical applications in Mesa, AZ. Berger is part of the Capstone Precision Group, exclusive U.S. distributor for Berger, Lapua, Vihtavuori and SK-Rimfire products. For more information, visit Bergerbullets.com.